Integral Yoga Classes
CLASSES SUITABLE FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN LEARNING ABOUT ALL ASPECTS OF YOGA
(Beginners & the less flexible welcome).
TERM DATES for JANUARY – MARCH 2023
Thursday 12th January – Thursday 30th March (11 Week Term) (No Classes 16th February)
11 WEEK TERM – £110
Thursday Morning Class
9:45am – 10:45am at Spotlite Dance Studios, Rosebank Chambers, Rosebank Parade, Reading Rd, Yateley GU46 7UW.
(Optional: There will be a silent Meditation Session in the Yoga Room from 9:30am to 9:45am when the class starts. Everyone welcome.)
Although there are a few spaces right outside the entrance to the Studio which is next to the Jewellers and the Indian restaurant, it is probably easier to park in the Co-Op carpark which is at the back of the Studio and has lots of parking. This can be accessed from the Reading Road or from Plough Road. The carpark is right next to the Co-Op shop.
- It is advisable to bring your own mat and block
Please wear comfortable layered clothing and bring a blanket for relaxation.
(Please note: All standing work is performed in bare feet).
Please bring a bottle of water.
If you use an inhaler please bring it with you.
- Please leave all your bags, coats and shoes in the adjacent room and just bring what you need for the class into the main Yoga Room. Also bring any valuables with you.
- Have your blocks/blankets/water etc close by.
- The Yoga Room has been designated a “Quiet room” so please do all your chatting in the adjacent room where all the bags etc will be. You are very welcome to put your mat down in the Yoga Room and then go back to the “Social Room” to meet up and chat with your friends before class starts.
- Please be ready and settled to start class promptly at 9:45am.